Mission Motorsport – The Forces Motorsport Charity – brings you the Race of Remembrance
- Fri 6th Nov: free practice, day and night qualifying
- Sat 7th Nov: 10am-3pm Supercar Saturday Flying laps in race, rally, drift and supercars. Lunchtime celebrity tuk-tuk race. 4pm-7pm 1000km endurance race starts (dusk-into-night) and 6.45pm mega-fireworks display.
- Sun 8th Nov: The remainder of the 1000km race – pausing uniquely at 11am for our own Remembrance Service in the pit-lane.
- Anglesey Circuit / Trac Mon. Follow the tourist signs from the A55 jnc 5.
- Friday practice/qualifying free entry. Weekend entry £10 per adult, kids under 16 free. Supercar Saturday flying laps £25 (min 16yrs) in ANY of the cars on offer! Evening fireworks display free entry to all! No advance purchase required, tickets on the gate.
- www.raceofremembrance.com www.missionmotorsport.org www.angleseycircuit.com
- All details (where to stay, contact us, dates and times, competitors, Supercar Saturday cars available) on www.raceofremembrance.com and Facebook and @MM_RoR #RoR15 on Twitter.
Mission Motorsport works under Help for Heroes as the Service provider for wounded, injured and sick (WIS) personnel. Working inside the automotive and motorsport industry the racing is simply the tip of the iceberg, the main focus being to secure jobs for beneficiaries, regardless of injury.The Race of Remembrance will see 45 professional and amateur teams race for 1000kms by day and night for the coveted Heroes Trophy. With celebrity drivers from the worlds of British Touring Cars, British GT and International endurance winners joining the event, we hope you’ll join us in the paddock to watch, support and even participate!
Please check the event website as lots of info on the above details.