Talgarth Pen-y-Fan View 10K
- The Talgarth Pen-y-Fan View 10K takes place in the town of Talgarth and benefits from great views of the surrounding area including the Black Mountains and the iconic Pen-y-Fan.
- The course is on wide pedestrian/cycle paths (traffic free) and is an out-and-back route.
- Open to all abilities.
- An undulating course
- Medal for all finishers.
- Drink stations on the course and finish.
- Free Car parking near start/finish.
- 9.00 am Start.
- Runners run at their own risk and organisers will take no liability for any injuries. If you are unable to run on the day, we strongly advise you not to run. Please read our withdrawal policy.
- Online Entries to be made by Paypal via the website. Price = £12.99
- Proceeds from the will go towards charity
For more information on the event you can contact via the Stride Out Events Facebook page.